Sunday 11 January 2015

Dakar - Buenos Aires to Villa Carlos Paz

Dakar, first day Jan 04th, Buenos Aires to Villa Carlos Paz, we watched and saw the support crews come in followed by competitors, mottos, quads, cars, utes, cars and the big boys…trucks ….high powered hooligan trucks running 1000 hp plus …on my!!!

Weapons …that is all I can say.

Just a few pics as they will explain more that I can say.

IMG_4692 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

First motos in

IMG_4681 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

Followed by cars

IMG_4664 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

Lineup of traveller bikes ... even with all the excitement of the incoming vehicle the TV interviewed us.

IMG_4649 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

The highlight for me was a fiver from a rider, even after nearly 800 km they still take the time for the crowd ... pretty cool

IMG_4635 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

Tomorrow, a seriously early start, we were supposed to be having a bar b q tea with some locals however I managed to pick up a crook guts so toilet paper was my mate, off to bed early

No comments: