Well, I am struggling to put pen to paper and I am extremely demotivated, to be honest it has been rough, very rough.
It started
when we went to an “Old Town” terrorouisty spot, parked in the moto specific parking
area, we came back to find a Tin Cage Zombie had parked DIAGONALLY into the
moto park and right up to our left case so I couldn’t walk around it and made
it very difficult to get to, further the people parked legally were blocked in
and could not get out.
What will happen
to fucken retarded wanker who illegally parked and fucked other peoples day…nothing
despite all the cameras and rules.
I pushed
our bike out slithering past so we could access our luggage etc, then the owner
of a car on the other side came out and wanted to go tooting etc, I am like
FUCK YOU you can wait now as I am in the middle of putting on my boots and
trousers, Ellen then got angry at me and said I have to be polite and not cause
trouble…..like the fuckwit who parked on top of us...yeah right.
Further up
the road travelling on our way we pulled out to pass another Tin Cage Zombie and he pulled
across in front of us right when we were next to his door, we were so close to railing
off into the ditch it wasn’t funny and I don’t know how but I held it, had we gone
in it WOULD have been the ended of our trip….and probably our lives.
He knew he
had just committed a crime and speed off, we caught him up in traffic and we
pulled along side, I punched his mirror flat to make him stop, right at the
point was an exit to the right and he fucked off up there with haste, if he
carried on in the traffic and stopped it would have been very very bad for his
health and he knew that.
Despite
that with our cameras on board front and rear the Police would just say drive
carefully and you are still here so no charges against him….there would be no
repercussions against him….fucken communism.
The day
didn’t get any better as we were run off a corner into the veges by a truck on
our side….COMPLETELY on our side….another episode of unless you die nothing
will happen.
Fair to say
the thought of rescheduling our flight home was looking like a bloody good idea
and fuck China and their retarded Zombies that should not drive. Over the
course of the day 3 times I had to take extreme evasive action of we could have
been killed and many more evading stupid maneuvers.
It is
wearing me thin, now with school holidays until the end of August it is worse
and I am questioning why we are riding with the daily risks so high……time will
tell.
We finally
arrived at our destination, I was shaken, tired and ready to kill the next
person who did something blatantly stupid, the place was unbelievably stunning
so it calmed me down but make no mistake I was not happy.
I want to write
good things and see the better side but I have to be honest and say right now
the idea of coming home and forgetting China is high on my list but then I
think fuck them why should they win and ruin our trip.
To cap it
all off my Waterproof rugged phone which we rely on for Navigation etc is
taking a dump after only 6 months from new, yeap, you guessed it Chinese, not
so rugged after all but the price of the phone was comparable to a very good
phone in comparison so it wasn’t a cheapy….will
see what happens.
That is all
I have to say for the last few days of travel and I hope it gets better.
Finally
getting into Guiyang city as we need to get a niggling brake issue sorted we
got to a Moto Club Hostel, we are now choosing these first as they are usually slightly
out of town a little, quieter and just that little more pleasant and generally only
moto travelers.
The extra expense is worth the sanity, the front brake hopefully sorted we are on our way tomorrow.
A few photos of the last few day to leave on a positive note.
Some ham legs that have been curing / drying for 3 years.
The Tea plantations
The gorge we stayed for a night and an icefruit treat.
Top view of the gorge.
Stunning with the enormous abrupt cliffs.
The muppet show LOL.
One of the 3000 cafes here in Guiyang
Interesting, a 58 Corvette C1 ripoff brand new, a PHEV
They almost got it but the front is altered and ugly IMO
Our accomodation in Guijang, excellent.
A feed we had with the girl who runs it and her man...good bastids.













No comments:
Post a Comment