Wednesday 1 May 2013

Quetzulnetango Semama Dos


Xela Week Two

Greetings people, this week has been a trial of man and machine, I thought I was a machine but nup. 

The week started like every school weeks starts when you are having your mid life crisis and learning a second language ..... for fun.

Although I managed to drop a few bombs in the Latin American section of ADV http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=880398 in my Merino T Shirts thread (go have a look at my expense) progress has been good.

Everyday I felt bombed in the head means I am going forward, Ellen on the other hand is flying through with honours and doing extremely well.

We are surrounded by mostly younger folk (hate saying that) ((approx 15 - 20 years younger than us)) and wanted to feel a little more sporting although most of them take their hats off to us for our trip and they too feel totally spent after each day so we don’t feel so bad knowing that. 

Ellen decided to ditch her grey hair and sportingly go slightly rojo (red), I decided it was time to honour my long time want of a getting a chain tattoo ... so I did just a symbol of my passion for motorcycles and mountain bikes ..... hope I never wonna buy a BMW 1200 GS !!!!



Finished pic will be posted when complete 

So all in all really enjoying Xela and the Spanish lessons as they will make such a difference south of here.
__________________

No comments: