Friday 10 October 2014

The Temporary Repair To Get Mobile

I think Klim need a huge thanks, my jacket is virtually unmarked and there is no doubt the armour took a lot of impact out of it for my ol body, this gear rocks

And yes, the Jesse case took a hell of hit, as said the bark buster strong frame is bent 10 -12 mm so it shows the force at which it went down, I did not notice it until today when we rode and I started eying things up.

I am astounded how well we have managed to get the case back into shape after being torsionally twisted, dented and parallelogramed out of shape, the lid now closes pretty good, we have RTVed the cracks up.

So it when from this

P1200212 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

P1200218 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

P1200227 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

P1200233 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr


To this

P1200261 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

Al Jesse design and engineering at its best

No comments: