Tuesday 14 April 2015

Villa Futalaufquen To El Bolson

A stunning morning allowing us nice ride around the lake, very nice indeed.

Approaching El Bolson a complete fuckwit (only way to put him into a human category) tailgated us then swooped passed clipping our left bar, it is a miracle we did not crash and the fuckwit just tookoff … great.

Thinking I had the shit sandwich and El Bolson was going to be the relaxing place we pulled up to stop at the curb, engine rattling and oil everywhere … ya shitting me.

The oil light had not come on so I hoped it was not too bad.

Finding the first hostel we could we bunked down so I could sort Maya out, turns out our oil feed line had been holed by a small rock quirting high pressure oil everywhere waterproofing my left boot and undersealing everything south from there on Maya.

P1240617 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

The offender

P1240615 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

Fixing the offending hose with spares and wanting to burn the rock alive at least we were mobile….I started her up ….not so mobile as I would want with some pretty bad clanking. FUCK.

Enough for today, a good nights sleep should conquer that.

By 1.00am after hopping up three times to ask some fucking selfish noisy Israelis to quieten down and them laughing at me I got the boss outa bed, this coupled with wonderful fucking dog that barked EVERY time the Israelis talked I had enough.

The Israelis we extremely rude to the hostel owner feeling begrudged that they were not allowed to keep everyone else awake and finally went to bed, the boss and I went next door and knocked on the ladies door to tell her to take her dog away from our window, if she had not done something I would have and she would not be happy I wouldn’t think.

As we had prepaid two nights we said to the boss in the morning, today we go, refund one night please which he did, no question of leaving time given the late and unruly night…thank you Israelis

The only thing that made my day was this, lucky we didn't have a ute

P1240620 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

Things did take a strange turn tho so we were not outa the woods yet very spookie .... you can buys Noahs here


P1240621 by twomotokiwis, on Flickr

No comments: